Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Announcing Trans Iowa v14

Still working on this, but it will do for now.
Okay, so I'm putting on this silly gravel race again, just in case you were wondering. You probably don't care, and if that is the case, close this window and come back again tomorrow. I'll have something else by then.

If, however; you have an interest in this event of sorts, the dates will be April 28th-29th and the venue will once again be Grinnell, Iowa. Now, on to a bit of a sore subject for me......

I hate getting pestered about "when can we get in", or "I'm interested in knowing when registration opens up" questions ahead of when I am ready to release details. Why? Because in 2004.......can you believe it's been that long?.......Jeff Kerkove set up a blogspot site where you are supposed to go to get information. That site is still there and I update it when I'm good and ready to let ya'all know the "hows" and "whens" of Registration and more. Do not e-mail me about that. (Now smart alecks I know will e-mail me and message me on social media to give me grief, but I expect my friends to do that.) If I don't know you, I won't answer those e-mails because- first of all- I don't know anything about registration........yet. When I do, there will be a notice on the Trans Iowa site.

So, right now all you need to know is that v14 is happening. I have a rough idea of the course already. I will accept any names for volunteering, and I already have a few down. That you can email me about.

I suspect Registration will take place next month sometime. So, stay tuned to the Trans Iowa site and round about then you'll see what you need to know and maybe you might have to click a link back to here for further fine details.

Until then.......

2 comments:

Katharine Ankofski said...

Doing a happy dance in my cubicle.

Joseph Frost said...

14th running, this is AWESOME!!! AGAIN!!!!!